Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Are Gel Nails or Solar Nails the best?

I want to get nails but not for sure which ones are the best. Please help.Are Gel Nails or Solar Nails the best?
Gel Nails are better becouse they last 2 weeks longer than Solar NailsAre Gel Nails or Solar Nails the best?
I actually prefer the solar because they do not discolor or yellow like the gel nails will. I have tried both and to me, again, just my opinion, the gel nails seem less sturdy to me - and I'm super hard on nails. I've worn solar nails for several years now, though and it's been a while since I've tried the gel again, so there may have been some improvements.
Gel nails are better, in my opinion. Just to clarify something, solar nails are acrylic nails. They are just calling them by another name, but there is no difference.
gel nails ,r better i think even if u hit ur finger or nail on something it wont break easily

No comments:

Post a Comment