Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nail technicians, what is your favourite WHITE GEL?

I have used Amore self leveling white, Amore ultra white builder, and another one, but i melted the lid so I don't know what it's called exactly but something like W international I think. Anyway, I want one that's good for sculpting nice, not-too-thick nails. Oh and I use forms, not tips. Thanks!Nail technicians, what is your favourite WHITE GEL?
I have tried several gel lines in the past. The ones that I have had the best luck with are Young Nails, and Akzentz. I find Akzentz gels to be a bit better in terms of workability though. YN tends to be a little too thin for me, but it works great for many techs.


Of course, LCN is arguably the best gel line that there is, but the cost of their gels are very high as they are made in Germany, and imported. So, you would have to weigh the cost vs. benefit with this line. Overall, their gels are great, but the cost is about 2-3 times that of a 'regular' gel.


Then there is CND Brisa gels. These work very well, and are widely available at most professional beauty supply stores.


I've tried others, but these are my favorites. Out of them all, I would have to give my vote to Akzentz. Their gels are quite workable, long-lasting, non-yellowing, and the cost of their products is about the same as other comparable gel lines. I'll give you the web sites to each.


All of them have various white gels available. But, I would highly recommend not mixing the various lines, though I know it is possible to do so in some cases. In short, you may want to purchase a trial kit from one or more of them and try the gels out to see if you like that particular line - or not. At least that way you will have the gels and other products you will need to get started with any one particular company's system. It's best not to mix and match among gel - or acrylic lines, in my opinion anyway.


http://www.cnd.com/Home/homelink-consume鈥?/a>


(You need to register as a professional for more setailed information on the CND site. For this, click on ';Just for Pros'; and enter the required information)


http://www.youngnails.com/g?t=display_ca鈥?/a>


http://www.shoplcnusa.com/wholesalelogin鈥?/a>


(The LCN site requires a username and a password. A link is provided on this page which will give you the contact information to get the required information. You'll need to email them for the information).


http://www.akzentz.com/asp/products.asp


(This is the products page for Akzents gels. For a distributor near you, just click on the 'Distributor' button. If there is no distributor near you, click on the 'How to order' tab for more information).


I hope this helps!
  • good makeup
  • revlon lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment