Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can I get gel over my nails without tips?

Hi, I have pretty nice nails that grow very long, but they aren't very hard and break easily. I use Nail Tek intensive therapy to make my nails hard, and its helped a bit, but they're not as strong as I would like. Can I get gel on my natural nail without tips to make them hard?Can I get gel over my nails without tips?
Yep, you sure can. If you are feeling brave, you can do it yourself, however I recommend going to a nail salon.





You can also do a silk wrap, which is still very strong, but remain quite flexible.Can I get gel over my nails without tips?
Yes, you can. But you need to buff your nails first and then you will need a Primer. It will take a bit time but its worth.





1) Buff your nails


(CAUTION! not to much, as it will damage your Nail)





2) Clean your Nails with Nail cleaner or Nail Polish





3) Then put the Primer on





4) Let it work for at least three minutes and make sure you don't touch it, needs to stay clean.





5) Then you can continue with the Gel.





For the quality it's better to buy it at a Nail Salon as over Ebay, know that, out of own experience. The products should come all from the same line.





I hope that helps you a bit.





Best Wishes,


Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment