Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My nail technician is trying out a new technique on me (half gel half acrylic) have you ever heard of this?

thanks.My nail technician is trying out a new technique on me (half gel half acrylic) have you ever heard of this?
Yes it will only make your nails stronger I perfer to do it this way when i am doing a set of nails and it will turn out beautifulMy nail technician is trying out a new technique on me (half gel half acrylic) have you ever heard of this?
Do you know how she's applying this by any chance. It sounds very strange to me.





If shes experimenting on you I hope you're not paying full price?
no I haven't but let me know how that turn out because I would love to try that if it turn out good let me know ok .
nope never heard of it

No comments:

Post a Comment