Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can your nails grow back after having gel nails not taken off properly?

i went to a different nail salon and ask to get my gel nails takin off and the person basically cut my tip then ripped off my top coat to get them off. and i asked arent u supposed to soak them in some type of solution first and he said no becuz he this way work too...now im scared the my nails are gonna be damaged foreverCan your nails grow back after having gel nails not taken off properly?
I mean it's not really a good thing to do but I actually just did that with my gel nails. I just ripped them off. And yes it messes up your nails but if you get like nail strengthener or something and keep it on your nails it should really help. Can your nails grow back after having gel nails not taken off properly?
They won't be damaged forever, but it will take time for them to look good again. They will be very thin for awhile, probably one or two months. They will also break really easy and probably chip a lot. I don't know if he buffed your nails or not (I would assume he did), but if he didn't I would buff my nails ASAP to make the top layer of nail smooth and even. I would also use a strengthening nail polish to get them stronger quicker.
They shouldn't be damaged forever. It will take time (like up to 6 months) for all the old nail to grow out. Next time you get your nails done, go to a reputable salon and not a budget nail salon. They do so much damage to your nails!
no, they will grow back. just make sure you have alot of calcium in your body to make them grow fast and thicker.
  • good makeup
  • revlon lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment