Friday, July 30, 2010

Are gel nails only available in french, natural, and that wicked pale pink?

I am going to my high school reunion on Friday and for the first time in my life I am getting faux nails done after much badgering from my friend. My outfit is black, shades of grey, and red so I really want Black nails with Red tips (a satanic frencg manicure? LOL) but do not want acrylics. Thus far, all I run across wth gels online is that they are natural, french, and sometimes sheer pink. Is it possible to get colors? If not all out color, can I at least get a fancy french manicure with like black %26amp; silver accents over the white?





Help!Are gel nails only available in french, natural, and that wicked pale pink?
no there avalibe in only french and itlianAre gel nails only available in french, natural, and that wicked pale pink?
no there isnt
you can just use shimmering silver, you will outstand your whole outlook. do not paint black, as you will do dull. Very shiny type quite nice leh... enjoy your party.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment