Friday, July 30, 2010

Gel nails how much do they cost??The beautician is dong them at home whats a fair price to pay?

Im traveling to her house so how much do they cost its not a salon its just her homeGel nails how much do they cost??The beautician is dong them at home whats a fair price to pay?
I am not sure where you are but, I paid $35 for a full set of pink/white gel nails at a salon plus the cost to remove the old acrylic nails that I had on (I believe that was $15) plus tip. The fill-in is $20 for pink only, $30 for pink/white; done about every three weeks.Gel nails how much do they cost??The beautician is dong them at home whats a fair price to pay?
I'm a mobile nail technician and I chrge 拢20 for gel nails
I had mine done for 拢20 by someone at home.
It depends on where you live. In my area (central MA) a good set of gel nails is $50-$60. In Southern Cal I bet you could get them for $30
My daughter paid 拢40 at a salon and they did look good but she has to have them touched up every 4 weeks and that costs 拢20. The only problem is ';time'; It took 2 hours to do them and over an hour to touch up.They are time and money consuming, but try it.
拢30 is about an average
拢10

No comments:

Post a Comment