Friday, July 30, 2010

Does it hurt to get gel nails removed at the salon?

I got gel nails for prom two weeks ago and I'm so sick of having them I just can't stand it anymore. I'm getting them removed at the salon, but I'm so nervous it's gonna hurt. I have this weird vision of my nails getting ripped off. haha I know that's not gonna happen, but honestly does it hurt?Does it hurt to get gel nails removed at the salon?
They dont hurt but they will be sore the next day. I'd rather have the professional people remove them than to remove them myself because you could very easily remove your own natural nail if you tried.Does it hurt to get gel nails removed at the salon?
no, not at all.


they have this kind of liquid that dissolves the glue stuff, and they just come right off.


dont worry. ;D
It depends on what sort of gels you have on.





If they're soak-off-gels, then they'll soak them in acetone and they'll come right off.





But if you have hard gels, then the only way to remove them will be to file it off. It shouldn't hurt, but a lot of lazy nail techs get impatient and rip them off so be careful where you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment