Friday, July 30, 2010

Can I go from acrylic to gel nails?

I asked for a set of gel nails at a salon and I got acrylic instead. Can I get gel fills to eventually grow out the acrylic over time or do I need to start over with a new set of gels.Can I go from acrylic to gel nails?
You need to have the acrylic nails removed properly, and then have a set of real UV gel nails applied. Real UV gel nails NEVER use liquid and powder in their application. Only UV nail gels are used. A gel is a 'gel,' not a powder...Can I go from acrylic to gel nails?
no you will need to let the acylic grow out and then get gels. they are 2 completely different materials and will counteract each other and peel or break off. just wait and let them grow out themselves , altough acrylic i have found are a lot stronger ands last better than gel.
You need to have the acrylic removed before using gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment