Friday, July 30, 2010

What is good brand of gel nails?

I have tried biosculpture with no luck ( they peeled cracked) I am getting creative brisa gel nail overlays done on sat and hoping i have more luck. Has anyone had any good experiences with any certain brand?What is good brand of gel nails?
I just go get them done at the salon??





dont no what brand they are





:SWhat is good brand of gel nails?
What?? I've never heard of biosculpture cracking... Did you take a training course for it? They peel when you don't prep the nail properly.





Are you looking for buff off or soak of gels? Because I'm sure that brisa is a buff off. If you're looking of soak offs, Nobility and CalGel is quite nice. I love both, but Nobility is a lot kinder to my wallet :)
UV Gel nails is the best brand of gel nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment