Sunday, August 22, 2010

How do I take off gel nails?

I started getting them done last spring now I'm sick of them! The man who does them said he could not take them off.How do I take off gel nails?
This article (http://www.essortment.com/all/removegeln鈥?/a> ) gives easy and straightforward instructions on taking off gel nails.





I hope I helped! [:How do I take off gel nails?
Gel nails cannot be removed typically. your nail tech should have explained this to you prior to putting them on.





I'm a nail tech and what I do for people who have gel nails is file them down as much as possible so they are very thin (try not to go thru to your nail bed!!!!) then use acetone (pure) to soak and scrape off the residue.





If this doesn't work, then your tech probably used an illegal product on you, the illegal types make removal practically impossible, in which case you would have to just grow them out or let them brake off in time.





Hope this helps a little... =)
Trying calling a nail shop and asking them ,How you can take them off..Or See if they can take them off(carefully..I've used nail clippers..or try soaking them in polish remover to take mines off)if you try doing it yourself, you may damage your nail,especially since you had your nails done since last spring, they are probably really weak.
  • beauty
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment