Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do i get gel nails off? what do i soak them in?

I've had my gel nails on for almost 5 weeks and havnt gotten a fill, some of them have fallen off but theres like 5 left they wont come off and i want to go get a new fill tommarow but they charge more for the take off, so what should I soak them in to make them come off easily?How do i get gel nails off? what do i soak them in?
If they are UV lights, You have to file them down by layer. If they're not. Soak them in Pure Acetone for 10-20 minutes or longer. It'll melt the nail, So take something like a orange wood stick and push it off.How do i get gel nails off? what do i soak them in?
Acetone. You've gotta sit there for a little bit with it soaking. But, at the salon they have you place your hands in a bowl of acetone and cover with a towel. Your nails will become gooey-like and the salons usually file it down until the nail is completely gone.
I get gel nails and I've always just soaked them off. It does take a while but it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment