Sunday, August 22, 2010

Should I trim my natural nails before getting gel nails?

I will be getting gel nails for the first time in a few days, and am wondering if I should trim my natural nails at all in preparation of the artificial nails. They are not all the same length, but is that a problem for gels?Should I trim my natural nails before getting gel nails?
no need to. They will just put the gel over your nails and lengthen the gel until they are all the same length.


If they need to they will. Relax %26amp; enjoy being pampered...Should I trim my natural nails before getting gel nails?
.They will trim them for you anyway. So there is no point in trimming them before
Your nail technician will do that for you. You can either trim them short and get tips, or trim them all to a consistent length and apply gel over them.
Don't do anything. The technician will trim them if needed.
yes trim it toe the end


gel nails??


ive never heard of that


but i get tips


its also fake nails but only at the tip of your nails it make seem real


i get it every week its pretty good adn cheap for at least
if there doing your nails they will if you do them yourself then yes

No comments:

Post a Comment