Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can nail polish be used to add color and decorate UV Gel Nails?

The last couple of times I went to a nail salon, I got an infection, now I do my own nails at home and I've gotten really good at it. I did the UV Gel Nails with the plain french nail look, but I want to add color to my nails the next time I do them. Buying different colors of UV Gel is extreamly expensive. I just want to know if using a nail polish, that is not a gel, to decorate gel nails is ok as long as the top coat is gel??Can nail polish be used to add color and decorate UV Gel Nails?
Yes, you can. It won't adhere as well as it does to acrylic or even natural nails, but you can use it. I'm not sure why you would want to hide nicely done, high gloss UV gel nails under polish. But that's up to you!Can nail polish be used to add color and decorate UV Gel Nails?
You are very welcome! Best wishes :-)

Report Abuse



absolutely OK.
sure
idk try it

No comments:

Post a Comment