Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it safe to get acrylic or gel nails while pregnant?

my doctor told me it was ok as long as i was more than 13 weeks pregnant and i was in a well ventilated area so as to not breathe in the fumesIs it safe to get acrylic or gel nails while pregnant?
Anytime after your first trimester it is pretty much ok to do your normal beauty treatments- dye your hair, get nails done, etc. Just try to avoid breathing in the dust or inhaling their chemicals... You can wear a dust mask or ask them to turn the fan towards you to help circulate the air you're breathing during your appt.Is it safe to get acrylic or gel nails while pregnant?
I find that the fumes are soooo strong in those nail places. I'd really opt not to get them, unless the place is highly ventilated...but most cases, they stink...and that stuff is not good for you. Notice that the people who put thoe nails on, most often wear masks???? I'd wait...but that's my opinion...maybe ask your Dr. Good Luck
I did and I also had my hair dyed while not knowing i was pregnant and my baby came out fine.
JUST DONT BREATH THE STUFF UP YOUR NOSE.
Ask your doctor.
  • beauty
  • revlon lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment