Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My nail brakes alot i dont like to get fake nail so is there any such thing as nail gel???

You can fix a broken nail with superglue. Be very careful with it for obvious reasons.My nail brakes alot i dont like to get fake nail so is there any such thing as nail gel???
I have had the same problem for years. Now I know to take 2 tbls. apple cider vinegar in an 8 oz glass of water. ACV has over 93 different vitamins and minerals. You will feel instant results. Makes hair grow too, as nails and hair are from the same materials. Read about ACV on the web. Gets rid of acne and lose those pounds and inches.





p.s.: take tonic 2 x day.My nail brakes alot i dont like to get fake nail so is there any such thing as nail gel???
There are things that are like nail polish that ';strengthen'; you nails. For example one is Develop 10


http://www.cachebeauty.com/develop10.htm





The truth is that they normally contains some unusual ingredients like Formaldehyde.





My nails often break too. What I find works best to strengthen my nails naturally is a really rich hand cream that I rub directly into my nails and cuticles regularly. I keep some at my desk at work, in my car, and put it on before I go to bed at night. I also keep emery board in all those places too. What normally causes a break or chip in my nail starts out as a small deformation of the edge of the nail that gets snagged on something and totally destroys my nail. So whenever that initial deformation forms, I quickly clean it up with an emery board. I am not wearing any nail polish for at least a month now and have fairly long nails (about a 1/3 of the length of the nail itself).





Good luck.
please do not add fake nails...having a prothese can only create more problems.


you can get such a thing bio gel ..sometimes it's called bio sculpture. that stuff is great, it's your nails but stronger, it doesnt get in the way like fake nail, and its a bit heavier than just nail polish.





it's a bite more expensive, but worth it
Hi,


Sally Hansen has a nail glue on the market and it works really well. My nails break and split as well as crack and when I tried Sally's nail glue, it really worked!
Breaking nails and peeling nails is a vitimine / mineral deficiency, as are white spots on nails. Nails are not easy to mend. I have tried. Doctors told me to cut them short when they get bad. I tried Vitimine / Mineral supliments also. It works I haven't had a crack for more than a month. Elderly and carless people forget their Supliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment