Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How to take gel nails off?

Hi. I went to a nail salon a while ago and got gel nails put on. Now I'm sick of them and want to take them off but how do I go about doing that?? I don't want to just rip them off because I'm scared I might take off some of my own nail in the process. :S


Thanks, your help is appreciated.How to take gel nails off?
I've gotten my nails done a million times and I've used this trick. I've tried ripping them off the first few times and ended up ripping off part of my own nail, as you've said! But what I do to take the gel nails off is rub Vaseline on my fingers and nails to help moisturize the skin because after that, I soak my nails in pure acetone.You can find pure acetone at beauty stores anywhere and they're usually less than $5. Soak your nails in pure acetone for about 15-20 minutes until it's more flexible and easy to come off. You'll eventually still have to rip them off, but dipping them in acetone does dissolve the gel and makes it easier for you to take them off. Much less painful!





I hope this helps!How to take gel nails off?
Gee, great answer. You don't know much about nails if you say that you can soak off GEL nails. UV gel nails cannot be soaked off. Period. They MUST be filed off.

Report Abuse



You are going to peel off some of your own nails in the process. It is unavoidable because the fake nails are bonded to your real nails. Try soaking the nails in nail polish remover. I clip them off and then bite them off. I know, kinda awful. Or just let them grow down a bit and then they may just lift off. Still painful, but not as damaging to your real nails

No comments:

Post a Comment