Friday, August 20, 2010

How to take gel nails off?

I have professional gel nails done, however I want to take them off cause I want to paint my nails a pretty color and dont get me wrong for those of you who do wear acrylics they are very annoying sometimes. So how would I go about taking them off?How to take gel nails off?
If you have ordinary hard gels on, then the only way you can remove them is by filing them off or ripping them off (I HIGHLY discourage the second choice).





If you have soft gels, just soak your hand in a bowl of acetone for about 15-25 minutes, and cover the bowl with a hot towel to keep the fumes down.How to take gel nails off?
a cotton ball and nail polish remover to take off the nail polish. ... After removing the nails, quickly wipe off the excess goo from your nail
go to a store and buy PURE acetone.. and let your fingers sit in there for about 10 min.. then you can clip them off using strong nail cutters or by peeling them
all you can really do without the pain is soak them in acetone.
Pour some remover in a cup in soak you nails in it.
Acetone
yea acetone
you would be A-A....just save your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment