Friday, August 20, 2010

Which is better? Acrylic or Gel nails? I'm so confused when I go into a nail salon. Someone please help me!!

A lot of nail salons do the pink and white with the acrylics and paint the top with a gel. I've had it with and without gel and the gel makes it 20 times nicer. It requires a UV light to dry correctly and it also dries very quick. It is shiny and stays shiny until your next fill. It's also resistant to acetone and alcohol so nothing will happen to your nails if you touch acetone or alcohol. Most salons charge about $5 for them to put it on you.Which is better? Acrylic or Gel nails? I'm so confused when I go into a nail salon. Someone please help me!!
Gel nails are nice because they are harder and don't need polish. They always stay shiny and don't change color if you smoke or are out in the sun a lot. They also stay smoother and look nicer longer. The only downside is that they are harder to take off and are more expensive both initally and when filling them.Which is better? Acrylic or Gel nails? I'm so confused when I go into a nail salon. Someone please help me!!
Gel nails look more natural, but Acrylics are stronger.


Plus, acrylics are cheaper!


Go with acrylics!


That is my advice.


I have had nails for 11 years now.


I have tried it all!


I now have pink and white permemant french manicure used with all acrylic powders, and I love them!
definetly acrylic.
They're both bad. They ruin your nail bed and they look like bathroom shower tiles. You're not fooling anyone with fake nails. Everyone knows they're fake. Why do so many women wear those things??? Just so you know, they make people look ridiculous.
Gel. They say they are much more shiny and dont break as easily as acrylics do. What I get is a set of ';pink and whites.'; That's when they use both pink and white powder, not nail polish because the nail polish tends to rub off easily. I love my pink and whites! They always look great no matter what salon I go to!





GOOD LUCK!!!
i always get acrylic, ive never had gel ones before. but i always have a hard time getting them off. hope i have been of some help to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment