Tuesday, August 24, 2010

UV gel nails - is there a kit to do at home?

I have had biosculpt gel nails for years now %26amp; I love it coz it doesnt chip. Normal nail polish just doesnt last on my nails.





Its quite expensive and as I'm pregnant now I need to start saving money and wondered if there was any UV gel nails anyone could recommend that I could do at home.





Unfortunatly Biosculpt dont sell to the public.





Any ideas would be greatUV gel nails - is there a kit to do at home?
you can get at home gel kits for around 拢50 just by typing uv gel nail kit into google or any shopping site such as shopzilla. However I would not recommend doing this as uv gel is notorious in the industry for destroying natural nails if not done by the best technicians. I've seen hundreds of clients' nails ruined by gel applied by trained professionals, so god knows how bad it would be to do yourself. If you can't keep going to your maintenance appointments and have to have them removed make sure it is in done in a good salon or preferably the official bio sculpture salon, with dissolving solution not tools. When removed with tools the gel can take most of your nail off with it! Biosculpture are a good company and I'm sure the technicians that do your gel manicure will advise you of the best course of action if you can't continue with your appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment