Friday, August 20, 2010

I got my gel nail today? ?

why do some say that nail technicians take a thick layer off of ur nail when doing gel nails? i got mine today and he only removed a thin layer then put the gel on. is that a good thing or bad?





and do gel nails have bad effects on the long run? I got my gel nail today? ?
Some nail salons do remove too much of your own nail...any salon that uses an electric file on your nail removes too much nail, it only requires one sweep of a fine grit buffer to remove the shine......any more than that and they have removed too much of your own nailI got my gel nail today? ?
its to make the nail rough so the nail/glue will stick. Its perfectly fine but when your nails come off your real nail will be very thin for ahile. No bad effects though.
what are gel nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment