Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can I go tanning in a tanning bed when I have gel nails?

will it damage the nail? should I cover it up?Can I go tanning in a tanning bed when I have gel nails?
get a pair of dishwashing gloves and cut the tips off so the tips fit only over ur nails. that's what they told me at the salon :) hope that helps!!Can I go tanning in a tanning bed when I have gel nails?
Yes i believe you can.


my aunt has done it many times, shes fine.


If you still are not convinced, i would recomend


1)google.com


2)ask.com


or


3)yahoo.com


these are my fav. search engines and i think are most effective (dont try wikipedia it may contain false info.)


good luck


-Keoka
yes.you can I just cover them with the towel. I put my arms up and put the towel lying over my hands and its fine.have fun..
cover them up somehow. the lights can make them turn a yellowish color making them look dirty.
yes you can. no it wont damage your nails because they're already dry :)
no it wont damage the nail where'd you come up with this?
LOLL.
I don't know, but it will increase your risk of getting skin cancer.
yes, you should cover it up. p.s. my mom owns a tanning salon
you need a clear coat that does not yellow...ask at the salon-they will know what to use
go for it beauty is only skin deep right well ull be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment