Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How old should a girl be before she's allowed to get fake nails (gel/acrylic)?

old enought to know not to poke their eyes out with themHow old should a girl be before she's allowed to get fake nails (gel/acrylic)?
I don't know but I was 14 before I was aloud to get my nails doneHow old should a girl be before she's allowed to get fake nails (gel/acrylic)?
I think anything under 14 would seem weird and unappropriated.
well if you ask me hun i think you should be about 13. of course thats when i started wearing them.
whats the point of them. I think theres no use for them.
18? Seriously they can ruin your natural nails. A younger girl won't appreciate the need to consider the consequences.
i was 14 and loved them!!!! just dont get them too long!:)
i think around 12. 8-year-olds dont need 2 b running around with fake nails. they are labeled as little brats.
3
nahh...fake nails are so 1990's. go for your natural nails professionally manicured!
18. You should be focussing on fun and doing stuff (which would wreck the nails). Not dressing up like an older adult. Leave that for when you're out of high school!
Call me old fashioned, but I think 17
Old enough where she can take care of then. If not done properly and care/kept up properly fake nails can do real damage to the real nail underneath leading to sores, infection, etc.
i think she should at least be 14 like when she is a freshman
13 i'd say
I don't think it is really a matter of how old she should be as opposed to her maturity and health.


If she can take care of them I don't think age matters.


Although I would not recommend putting fake nails on anyone under 13.
whenever she is allowed to wear make up i would think. Somewhere around 14 or 15.
16
Until she is old enough to pay for them herself. Unless it is a prom or homecoming. I think that they would look silly on a girl younger than 16 anyway!
i first got my nails professionally done in highschool (i was thirteen when i started ninth grade) and it seemed appropriate. they weren't outlandish...pretty short...a neat french manacure....very classy, no super colors, no rhinestones...very mature.





i'm also a mom, and i think i'd do the same for my daughter...thirteen sounds good.
I would say between 14-16 depends on the girl and the parents of course :-)
13

No comments:

Post a Comment