Sunday, August 22, 2010

Anyone have experience with Gelousy Gel Nails?

I got a gift certificate to a salon that does gel nails with the Gelousy nail system. I usually have worn just acrylics, but took them off a few days ago and my real nails are bumby and fugly looking with ridges where she used a drill to file. I also didn't like the too fake look of the pink and white acrylics she used. So, are the gel nails more natural looking? How's the staying power? Any other experience? Thanks!Anyone have experience with Gelousy Gel Nails?
gel nails are cool i like them alot they look really pretty and you dont have to get french done you can get natural looking tips and paint them red or white or whatever the **** you wanna


they arent all that natural looking bu they are still sexy


the staying power is great you cant pry those babies off unless you wanna rip off your hhhhooollleeee damb nail





there coolAnyone have experience with Gelousy Gel Nails?
Thanks for that, I am sorry I didn't reply sooner. I have an appointment next week for some - thanks to you!

Report Abuse


  • beauty
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment