Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there another option for acyrlic/gel nails?

I cannot have acrylic or gel nails where I work. Is there another option? My nails do not grow out very nicely and I am in wedding in a couple weeks. Is there something that is ';natural'; that I can try?Is there another option for acyrlic/gel nails?
try getting press ons for the day, or just get a good mani ( i recommend the deluxe). but i don't really think getting acrylic nails as they cause the nails to become thin and break easy. and if not done in the right place you could get a infection of the nail, and it takes ages to get rid of it.Is there another option for acyrlic/gel nails?
yes, there is a gel like substance you can get at walmart... you can't tell you have fake nails, and it really isnt but it makes your nails look real nice,, i have the same problem... its just a brush on gel/nail hardener

No comments:

Post a Comment