Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some advantages of gel nails vs. acrylic nails?

How durable are gel vs. acrylic? How is the maintenance schedule and price? Overall, which is better?What are some advantages of gel nails vs. acrylic nails?
Gel nails are better for your own nails to grow underneath but they are a little more expensive. Every 2 weeks to get maintenance. Acrylic really ruin your own nails. You have to keep them up for like ever.What are some advantages of gel nails vs. acrylic nails?
In my opinion acrylic is better. I had gel nails for years as the beauticiton said they are better for you nails etc etc. But after I had had them on my nails were always paper thin and short. After having acrylics on though, my nails were long and quite strong. Acrylics seem to break less aswell, I was having repairs every week with gels. x
gel nails r WAYY better and acrylic arent. gel nails r more expensive but they r healthier 4 ur nails. acrylic nails tear up ur nails. so i would DEFF. go w/ gel. :]
I think gels look more appealing. I've never had acrylics before but I know that when the gels start to grow off, you can just pay $5-$10 to get them filled in, I think for acrylics you'd have to get a new set.
Gel nails are so much better for your nails than acrylics, and they look alot better too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment