Friday, August 20, 2010

I ripped off my gel nail?

i cought my nails on a door .the blood is comming through the clear part half way down my nail.i have a bandage on it but its still bleeding what will i do.the gel nail is still attachedI ripped off my gel nail?
I'm not familiar with what exactly a gel nail is.





I'm guessing it's just some sort of nail extension. I would say remove the gel nail and see what sort of damage, if any, was done to your natural nail.





If your nail is cracked and split, you'll want to keep the nail protected and trimmed short. Don't let it snag on anything, as it could cause the crack to lengthen, leading to a longer period before your nails grow past the fracture point and retur n to one, continuous piece.





I suppose if you have any questions, you should consult your nearest emergency beauty salon.I ripped off my gel nail?
I have had this happen many times. You really should go to a clean and good nail salon.


I have in the past carefully cut around the nail and then waited for it to heal before removing around where it broke. Just amke sure to keep it really clean.
Make sure to clean it so it wont get infected! Feel Better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment